Energy Resource Management
Smart Street Lighting System
The T-Light wireless solutions for smart lighting control systems addresses municipalities, utilities maintenance companies and property owners.
The T-Light family covers areas ranging from tens of thousands of luminaires to small networks. T-Light solutions significantly reduce energy consumption and carbon footprint, increase reliability and security, and enable flexible management for different times of day/night and occupancy.
Street Lighting Control
Street lighting, one of the most essential services provided by municipal authorities, is a cost and management challenge. New technological advances can deliver up to 50% reductions in energy usage. Smart control, including proactive maintenance, can slash annual operating costs significantly.
T-Light - Wireless's solution for Smart Lighting enables utilities and maintenance companies to benefit from an improved level of cost-effective, reliable and timely service, by controlling and managing street light operations. It helps provide a safer, urban environment for people, and reduces carbon foot prints, contributing to environmental sustainability.
T-Light family offers Smart Lighting Control and Monitoring Systems differentiated by their coverage, features, configurations, and prices.
This variety, flexibility, and modularity enable customers with a range of light control system requirements to identify solutions ranging from basic to premium.
These systems feature various configuration choices. They also offer seamless scalability as the customer’s needs change and expand.
The Smart Street Lighting Controlling system establishes a wireless network between all participating light poles and provides the operator with a web-accessed efficient, automatic or manual, control of the light pole's operation. The system may also apply to a smart lighting system, where the light poles already have, or can have, a wired connection.
The complete and reliable smart light solution features the following elements:
· T-Light LCU, Light Control Unit, installed in the light pole, enabling the transmission of information, and the reception of control commands for the luminary’s LED / HID fixtures.
· The information from and to the T-Light LCU is routed via the T-Light DCU, Data Communication Unit, and via the Internet, using GPRS/3G or Ethernet connections directly to the BackOffice application.
· T-Light CMS, Control and Management System, is a web-enabled BackOffice application, accessible at any location in the world--simply by using a standard browser, such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
Additional T-Light units can be added to the system:
· T-Light Cabinet Controller: Wireless Cabinet Control unit for monitoring and controlling devices installed in the cabinet, such as energy meter, I /Os, door open sensor, and more.
· T-Light Add-ons: Wide range of optional features such as revenue grade energy meter; occupancy/motion sensor, and more. These add-ons enhance overall system capabilities.
How it Works
T-Light-Wireless's solution for Smart Lighting enables utilities and maintenance companies to benefit from an improved level of cost-effective, reliable and timely service, by controlling and managing street light operations.
The T-Light LCU Light Control Unit is installed in each light pole enabling the transmission of information, and the reception of control commands for the luminary’s LED/HID fixtures.
The information from and to the T-Light LCU is routed via the T-Light DCU Data Communication Unit, and via the Internet, using GPRS/3G or Ethernet connections directly to the Back Office application.
The T-Light MCS Monitoring and Control System is a web-based application, accessible at any location in the world–simply by using a standard browser, such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.