Software Tester- Work From Home- Israel
“Valuing your knowledge and opinions”
As an at home Software Tester, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies available in your country. This role is suitable for those in full/part time employment as the work can be completed in evenings/weekends.
The main tasks include:
- Testing of localized products (hardware / software)
- Review Test Plans / complete Test Cases for applications released on Mobile, PC and Internet platforms.
- Log bugs found during test
In-Country testing is generally performed on software applications and products that are designed to work correctly in your country. Testing takes place across different platforms such as mobile phones, personal computers, and tablet devices.
Most tests are of short duration typically lasting no longer than two (2) to eight (8) hours, but some projects may require more hours. The work would be on-demand and on a part-time basis. The frequency of projects depends on the testing needs of Lionbridge and its customers. The nature of this work is dependent on product release cycles, so there may be times when there is very little work available. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, depending on availability of tasks. You will be required to be setup as an independent contractor.
- Hebrew Speaker with fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Reporting skills in Word and Excel
- Background in Software testing across different platforms (mobile, desktop)
- Experience of using bug logging tools
- Experience in Software/Hardware configurations
- Ability to work well on own initiative
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines and deliver Quality results
- Broadband access
- Access to recent hardware (desktop/laptop)
- Access to any Apple platform (eg. iPhone, iPod, iPad)
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Mobile phone
Lionbridge is the leading provider of translation, development and testing solutions that enable clients to create, release, manage and maintain their technology applications and Web content globally. Through our dedicated Enterprise Crowdsourcing division, we help clients grow their businesses by providing the most agile and professional work solutions on the planet changing the way work gets done. To learn more visit http://www.thesmartcrowd.com
To Apply: Candidates who are interested in applying to this position should send an up to date CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org